Because it is inextricably woven into Christianity and life itself. From the very beginning of the Bible, innovation is present. God creates a whole universe from nothingness. Innovation! And it doesn't stop there. Throughout scripture, innovation makes appearances.
- Daring escapes from enslavement? Innovation.
- Wilderness wandering and sustenance? Innovation.
- Prophetic wisdom and visions? Innovation.
- Miracles of Jesus? Innovation.
- Acts of the early church? Innovation.
Beyond scripture, our very bodies are tangible evidence of God's innovativeness! As humans made in God's image, one could argue that we, too, ought to embrace and operate from our divinely innovative selves.